A collection of surveys and slide shows created and distributed to the Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School Community created under the advisement of the leadership team expressly for advocacy of student/stakeholder relationships and teacher satisfaction.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Technology Professional Development Survey Day 1
Results: 56 responses
Which In Service Did You Attend?
Study Island 16 29%
Edmodo 9 16%
Media Devices 13 23%
Social Networking 11 20%
Science Staff 7 13%
Was this useful for your teaching?
Yes 50 91%
No 5 9%
Was/were the presenter(s) prepared?
Yes 54 96%
No 2 4%
Was the format conducive to learning about technology?
Yes 51 91%
No 5 9%
Would you recommend this workshop to others in the school?
Yes 52 93%
No 4 7%
Care to share suggestions on how we may improve?
Subject Area SpecificnoneI think that apple tvs are the same as an internet connected computer. I do not think we needed to purchase them.Study Island does not address CTE course contentIt was very educational all teachers should be aware of the different websites available in the media center. What really was impressive was at the end, stating that children now are digital learners, and they do not learn or not engaged, teachers must learn how to teach differently.I expected social networking to be more about social media stuff. The google docs info was good, but it wasn't what I was expecting.noneN/AAllow for more time in departments to discuss how to use the technologyHave more than one training on this, maybe one that is more content specific.NOgreat information! However there was so much and we didn't get an opportunity to practice any that was taught. I mean we need to know HOW to utilize the information and technology independently. I would love to implement these strategies into my classroom.Pre-test. I already used all the technologies shown on this day.have a beginner and an advanced edmodo session. This was geared towards beginners and helped them set up accounts but I already was using it and wanted to know more.Thank you Ms. Thrower - the powerpoint made it easy and making us input and see the responses helped us to participate.I enjoy this workshop. I am now able to use some of the Edmodo feature that I did not use before the workshop. I'd like to see more options for things that are relative to counselors and our role.We should actually be able to use sme of the media devices instead of being shown. Our session ended really early and I didn't feel like I got anything out of it.fewer handouts, more digitalAllow for more time in departments to discuss how to use the technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment